A sales strategy is a plan by a business or individual on how to go about selling products and services and increasing profits.
Sales strategies are typically developed by a company’s administration, along with its sales, marketing and advertising managers.
All involve “pitches,” or key points to address when speaking with potential consumers. Some of these pitches, such as those used by telemarketers, may have to be memorized and communicated verbatim.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the Concept of Sales Strategy
- Know the factors influencing Sales Strategy
- Have a keen knowledge on the benefits and elements of Sales Management
- Understand the keys to Successful Sales Strategies
- Know how to effectively Create a winning sales strategy
- Have an Understanding of Selling Process.