Developing Creative Ideas
The biggest problem that hinders generating a great ideas is freeing yourself from those ordinary and common thoughts that occupy most of the brain time. To develop a creative idea, you will have to relax and think outside of the box.
Creativity is not only vital for writers, artists, musicians, etc., but also for business minded individuals, students, and many others.
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand the concept of creativity
- Have a deep knowledge about creative idea
- Understand idea generation and creativity
- Know the Four Rs for generating ideas
- Know the ways to improve your creative thinking
- Understand the strategic approach towards developing creativity
- Understand rethinking creativity as a skill
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPING CREATIVE IDEAS
SECTION 2: UNDERSTANDING CREATIVE THINKING