Creative confidence is belief in your abilities. It’s the feeling that you can rise to the occasion when the pressure is on. It not only fuels your ambition but encourages you to set stretch goals. It even has a powerful influence on the results you experience.
As the great Henry Ford once said, “If you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” Confidence is not something that can be learned like a set of rules; confidence is a state of mind.
Positive thinking, practice, training, knowledge and talking to other people are all useful ways to help improve or boost your confidence levels.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the concept of creative confidence
- Know the Importance of leaders with creative confidence in an organization
- Have a keen knowledge on the Reminders to Build Anyone’s Creative Confidence
- Understand the Ideas from Creative Confidence
- Know the Exercises to Increase Managerial Confidence
- Know How to Make Employees Feel More Confident
- Having an understanding of Building Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Know the Leadership approaches for building creative confidence