Workplace Conflict Management
Organization leaders are responsible for creating a work environment that enables people to thrive. If turf wars, disagreements, and differences of opinion escalate into interpersonal conflict, you must intervene immediately with conflict resolution mediation.
Conflicts must be avoided at workplaces for a healthy and a competitive environment. Employees must ensure that precautionary measures are taken in advance to prevent conflicts at the workplace.
Employees are the assets of any organization and they must feel motivated and elated to perform well. Conflicts only lead to tensions and depressions and nothing productive comes out of it.
No individual can work alone; he has to depend on his fellow workers for the maximum output. Every individual has to work in a team and can’t afford to fight with his team members.
At the end of this study, students should be able to:
- Understands what workplace conflict means
- Know the types and sources of conflict.
- Have a knowledge of the most common categories of conflict in the workplace
- Understand how to Mediate and Resolve Conflict
- Know the preventative measures when managing workplace conflict
- Know how to effectively handling conflicts in the workplace
- Effectively discuss the four key conflict resolution skills.
- Understand mutual Conflict Resolution