Navigating the workplace can be stressful — especially for individuals dealing with anxiety. Work anxiety can drastically affect your quality of life and leave you counting down the minutes until the close of work. Roughly three out of every four people with stress or anxiety in their life say that it interferes with their daily lives, and the workplace is no exception.
Anxiety can affect performance at work, the quality of the work, relationships with colleagues, and relationships with supervisors. And if you have a diagnosed anxiety disorder, then these challenges may prove even more difficult.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand what Anxiety means
- Know the meaning of Social Anxiety
- Understand the Causes of Anxiety Disorders
- Know the Common anxiety disorders
- Understand the Interactions between Work and Home Stress
- Know the Workplace Factors Causing Stress
- Know the Tips for managing workplace anxiety