A job interview is an interview consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is conducted to assess whether the applicant should be hired.
Interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection. Interviews vary in the extent to which the questions are structured, from a totally unstructured and free-wheeling conversation, to a structured interview in which an applicant is asked a predetermined list of questions in a specified order; structured interviews are usually more accurate predictors of which applicants will make suitable employees, according to research studies.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the concept of job interview
- Know the stages and types of job interview
- Have a detailed information on the Interview types they must know as a candidate
- Understand the Job finding techniques
- Know the Common job search mistakes
- Understand the Step on how to prepare for a job Interview
- Know the Most common job interview questions
- Understand the Most common job interview mistakes