Failure is always a demoralizing and upsetting experience. You cannot always control whether difficult things happen to you in life but you can control, to a large extent, how you react to them.
Failure makes your mind trick you into believing things that aren’t true. Unless you learn to respond to failures in psychologically adaptive ways, they will paralyze you, demotivate you, and limit your likelihood of success going forward.
At the end of this study, you should be able to:
- Understand the Concept of Failure Psychology
- Know the Major Benefits of Failure
- Have a detailed knowledge on the Surprising Facts about Failure
- Know the Categories of students when it comes to dealing with failure
- Understand how to Become a Successful Failure
- Know the Signs That You Might Have a Fear of Failure
- Have an understanding of how to overcome the fear of failure.