Add to Wishlist
The Personal Branding Blueprint
The digital world is full of clutter. Did you know that research shows that we are exposed to upward of 5,000 marketing messages each day?
Some are overt and others are more hidden, but in order for a marketing message to succeed it must stand out.
Given that there are so many brands and products out there targeting your audience, it is essential that you are seen as the leader of your industry and the best choice.
To do that, you need to build your personal brand.
This course “The Personal Branding Blueprint” will go a long way in helping you achieve your aim within a short period.
What you will Learn in “The Personal Branding Blueprint”
Here’s what you’ll discover in this course:
- What exactly a personal brand is and why it is so important
- How to understand yourself to better create a brand
- Information on what to look for when defining your target audience
- Deciding what you have to offer your audience
- Methods to help your audience trust you
- Why you need to be authentic
- The keys to consistent branding
- Information on the benefits of different platforms
- The top secrets to deciding which media will be right for you
- The kinds of content strategies you should aim for
- How to get your audience to believe you are an authoritative voice and expert in your industry
- The smallest details that often get overlooked will make you seem unprofessional
- And much more!
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION
The Low Down Why Personal Branding Matters
SECTION 2: BENEFITS AND COMMON MISTAKES
The Top 5 Benefits To Building Your Personal Branding Strategy
The 3 Most Common Mistakes Made When Building A Personal Branding
SECTION 3: GETTING STARTED WITH QUALITY PERSONAL BRANDING
The Top 6 Things To Consider When Choosing The Target Audience
The 3 Most Important Things To Define In Your Personal Branding
The 3 Things You Need To Check To Make Sure Your Personal Brand
Easy Ways To Carry Your Brand Into Your Everyday Life
Top 3 Simple Things To Incorporate Into Your Personal Branding
Signs That Your Personal Branding Is Not Working For You
The 5 Secrets To Using Social Media For Your Brand
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review