Online Reputation Management
Reputation is all about feeling and perception structured into a brand. Your online reputation is a consequence of the feeling and perception people have about your business. Reputation is a social currency you use to buy trust. In a world where life has been digitalised into online spaces and ecosystems, the same social rules that apply in the physical also do apply in the digital world but through a different lens. To scale your business you must understand the rudiments of digital social currency.
As Sameer Somal observes, “Your online reputation determines how others perceive your business when they search for or stumble upon it online. Consequently, online reputation management (ORM) proactively influences what information people will find.”
For instance, various techniques and strategies can help you push damaging and harmful content further down the Google search engine results pages (SERPs) by ranking your own or third-party more desirable material above it. Why is this important? Because the top five listings in Google’s search results receive about two-thirds of all clicks.”
ORM is not only about managing content in search engines, though. It’s also about managing negative business reviews and encouraging happy clients to contribute more positive feedback.
Did you know that according to BrightLocal, “85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations”? What’s more, “49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business.”
These stats are enough to jolt any serious marketer or business owner to action. If you are really eager to grow your business into optimal productivity and efficiency. This is the purpose of this course.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Effectively understand what Online reputation management means
- Know the Importance of Online reputation management
- Understand the use of a personal website as a strategic approach for managing online reputation.
- Know the Tips for Building and Managing Your Online Reputation
- Know how to manage your brand’s online reputation
- Understand Online Reputation Bombs
- Know the rules to Recover from an Online Brand Attack
- Understand Online Reputation Management Commandments for professionals
- Know how to Explore the risks of corporate reputation damages arising from social media
- Know the Tips to Enhance Your Brand Reputation through Social Media
- Understand Social Media Branding Strategies Every Business Should Follow.
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION OF ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
SECTION 2: APPLICATION OF ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
SECTION 3: ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS