Diversity in the Workplace is a reality in most businesses and organizations. If organizations strive to improve their competitive advantage in the market, then they must learn how to successfully manage a diverse workforce. In a workplace, diversity management requires an environment of inclusion.
Employees should feel like they make a significant contribution to the organization using their unique qualities. Diversity management is about taking advantage of people’s uniqueness and individuality.
Then move the organization towards progress and success. Managing organizational diversity as an advantage and not as a disadvantage creates a united workplace culture. Drive it toward productivity and improvement.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the Concept of Workplace Diversity
- Know the Forms of Diversity in the Workplace
- Have a keen knowledge on the Benefits of Diversity in the Workplace
- Have an Understanding of the Major Myths of Diversity
- Know the Advantages and Disadvantages of Diversity in Workplace
- Understand how to Manage Diversity in the Workplace
- Know the Ways to Promote Workplace Diversity through Employee Engagement
- Understand the Negative implication in Increasing Diversity in the Workplace