Over the past two decades, a lot has changed. The technology has advanced so far, that it has opened up completely new horizons. In terms of business, this means more opportunities and more ways to reach consumers.
Online marketing is now a part of our reality, always included in the business plan, as a medium of improving business and realizing goals. Its potential has been proven so many times, that it is slowly taking over, leaving traditional marketing techniques far behind. It is estimated that almost 40% of the world’s population use the internet, and with this in mind, it is natural to think of the internet as a great place for advertising your business.
Online marketing includes several types of marketing, and some of those are the following:
- Search engine marketing
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
The main distinction between these types is the medium used to reach customers. Additionally, each type requires a set of strategies to be successfully implemented in a business plan. Best practices and guidelines are also something to have in mind when planning a strategy.
Out of all the types of online marketing, email marketing delivers the highest ROI for marketers, which is why it is so widely used.
At the end of this course, you should be able to;
- Understand the Basics of Email Marketing
- Know what constitutes mailing list
- Learn how to grow your mailing list and write a perfect email
- Understand how Email Deliverability works
- Email Marketing Metrics
- Use A/B Testing of an Email Campaign
- Engage Lead Nurturing
- Increase Conversions in Email Marketing
- Use the different Email Marketing Tools
- Use Email Marketing Automation
- Maximally Engage Email Mobile Marketing
- And many more…