Leadership Skills in Business
Leadership usually does not come naturally to all. Overtime, a number of business leaders find it difficult to build a sound picture of the kind of leadership role that exist in an organization.
This can lead to poor leadership that could have a negative effect on your team, and your business. It might even keep them from giving their very best.
Why is that so? Leadership is a combination of management strategy, people skills and an almost religious commitment to a simple idea of what you want your company to become.
At the end of the study, you will be able to:
- Effortlessly discuss the concept of leadership
- Understand the various leadership styles.
- Know leadership Traits and Behaviors
- Understand management Skills for the Business Leader and the Critical attributes for effective management.
- Apply essential Business Leadership Skills
SECTION 1: CONCEPT OF LEADERSHIP
SECTION 2: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP