A financial market is a place where firms and individuals enter into contracts to sell or buy a specific product such as a stock, bond, or futures contract. Buyers seek to buy at the lowest available price and sellers seek to sell at the highest available price.
There are a number of different kinds of financial markets, depending on what you want to buy or sell, but all financial markets employ professional people and are regulated. Financial trading involves the buying and selling of financial instruments. These can be cash instruments, like shares, forex or bonds. They can also be derivatives, such as CFDs, futures or options.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- know the Definitions of A financial market
- understand How Financial Markets Work
- know the Types of financial markets
- have a keen knowledge of the Factors Which Affect Financial Markets
- understand the concept of Investing In a Business and the Types of Financial Investments
- know the Concept of financial trading
- understand the Different Types of financial Traders
- know the Things to Consider Before You Make Investing Decisions