One of the most critical part of any business is understanding your customers’ needs. This most fundamental, but surprisingly elusive, as information is important to the success of any service or product. Identifying customer needs makes your product and service to truly speak to customers’ problems. In addition, the quickest way to position your brand smartly in the market is to align your team members behind the specific needs of your customers. At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Have a deep knowledge of market research
- Know when to conduct market research.
- Understand the need to conduct market research and how to conduct market research.
- Know the components of marketing concept
- Have knowledge on the development of the marketing concept and its focus on customer needs
- Understand the types of customer you’ll encounter
- Know the procedures of identifying customer needs