Diploma In Service Management
Service is an intangible product that brings utility or value to the customer. Service Management is thus a managerial discipline focused on a customer and a service. Service management is multidisciplinary field which is related to many other management fields.
Service management systems are large modular systems which incorporate all or most aspects of a service-oriented organization. To have a service-management mindset, an organization must understand the level of process maturity that is required to become a service-oriented organization.
According to Techopedia, the service management organization can be the entire organization or a special subset of that organization, the most common of which is the IT organization or department. That is why service management is often associated with IT service management, but the latter is only a subset of the former.
Service management is applicable to any organization such as food, manufacturing and even health care but the core idea remains the same—to provide a central system for planning, development and delivery of services either to the organization itself or to third parties.
At the end of this study, students should be able to:
- Understand the meaning of services and service management
- Know the classification and characteristics of services
- Define service quality and know its dimension
- Know the definition of Customer Service
- Understand the components and essentials of customer service
- Know how to carry out Customer Service Evaluation
- Understand services pricing
- Know the various Approaches to Effective Pricing
- Understand the Contributing factors towards customer satisfaction
- Have a detailed knowledge on the Impact of Customer Service on Customer Satisfaction.
- Understand the Reasons Why Customer Satisfaction Is Important.
- Know the Benefits of customer relationship management.
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION TO SERVICE MANAGEMENT
SECTION 2: UNDERSTANDING SERVICE QUALITY
SECTION 3: UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
SECTION 4: THE CONCEPT OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
SECTION 5: UNDERSTANDING SERVICE PRICING
SECTION 6: UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT