Are you bursting with business ideas and ready to develop the skills, knowledge and ability to bring them to life?
Having a great Idea is not enough to start and make a success out of your own business, you need to manage it well. If this is your ambition, you’ll need to learn a wide range of entrepreneurial concepts and skills.
New businesses are the lifeblood of most developed or developing economies. They’re needed by established companies, whether as a supplier offering exciting new inputs or as new ventures within the company.
This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to understand how a business operates. That includes strategic planning, and how to lead and manage a team of individuals toward a business goal. It will also prepare you to become innovative, teach you how to manage new ideas and how to apply learning to creating a new business.
At the end of this course, students should be able to;
- Understand the characteristics and nature of management.
- Know the Strategic Management Process.
- Understand the roles of entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
- Know the personal qualities of the entrepreneur
- Elucidates the concept, role, and level of management.