Customer service representatives are expected to be in charge of customer interactivity to the best of their ability. Quite a lot is expected of them from both the company and clients regarding the capability to deliver the best services in the right manner.
At the end of the course, learners should be able to:
- Understand what quality service means and customer service means
- Understand how to develop a customer friendly approach
- Know the ten major dos and don’ts of customer service
- Have a vast knowledge on the 12 steps for achieving superior quality of service
- Know how to produce a customer service training manual