Building loyalty and lasting relationships with a customer is the goal of every firm. Building a better relationship and better process to effectively communicate with clients requires innovative measures which CRM offers. From the company’s point of view, this whole relationship is embedded in personal interactions with clients, such as sales and service-related processes, and predicting and analysis of trends and behaviors of the customer. No doubt, CRM help to boost customer’s overall experience.
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand customer relationship management
- Know the benefit of customer relationship management
- Understand the types of customer relationship management solution
- Know how to implement customer relationship management (CRM)
- Understand customer relationship life cycle
- Understand the role of the customer in CRM