Corporate Behaviour Development
When Corporate Behavior principles are applied, it makes businesses to operate optimally in an environment that reflects a positive set of values and ethics. Aligning these principles with corporate standards is what will make you exceptional and be at the forefront of the company.
This course will enable you to improve your communication, enhance team building and confidence in the organization. By developing a workable plan that enables you to achieve corporate behavior goals, you will also improve your teamwork and loyalty to the organization. At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand what corporate behavior means
- Understand psychology, sociology and anthropology in relation to corporate behavior
- Know the benefits of corporate behavior
- Understand managerial structure
- Identify the common categories of corporate behavior
- Know the inherent rules of corporate behavior.