Conscious listening is understanding sound. It increases empathy, connection, consciousness, and peace. Listening externally improves relationships. Listening internally increases awareness of inner wisdom and self-sabotaging talk. In conscious listening, there is no agenda, or predetermined objective other than the desire to simply understand.
Listening to understand, and only to understand, allows you to understand more and gives you the capacity to see more objectively the various points of views, understandings, objectives, and intentions of all parties involved in the communication.
Through conscious listening, you can become aware of solutions to problems that you couldn’t perceive before, and find common ground for all parties involved so that no matter what is negotiated, it’s agreeable to everybody for the most parts.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand what Conscious listening means
- Know the Attributes of Conscious-Listening
- Have an understanding the benefits of Listening in Business Communications
- Understand the tips for Better conscious Listening
- Know how to Improve Active Listening Skills in Business Situations
- Understanding Listening Skills in Business Communication
- Know why conscious Listening is Important in a Business Organization
- Understand the barriers to effective conscious listening.