There are many different learning types and approaches to learning. To learn effectively it is important to tailor your study habits to your own needs and approach, this often means choosing techniques that work for you and evaluating them from time to time to determine if you need to try something new.
At the end of this study, students should be able to:
- Know the what learning is
- Understand the Characteristics of learning
- Have a detailed knowledge on the Levels of learning
- Understand the concepts of learning style
- Know the Interactive components of the learning process
- Understand the factors that can influence the effectiveness of learning development.