Advanced Diploma in Search Engine Marketing
Having a website has become one of the most important ways to successfully present your company and to reach customers who are most likely to use the internet to find information about a certain product and ultimately buy it. Nonetheless, creating a website is the easier part, as your website must appear at the top of search results in order for users to be able to find you (not including the searches when a user types the name of your company, when you are most likely to appear first).
When users look up a word or phrase using the search engines, they get a displayed list of search results. They go through this list and try to find the result they need, the result that is actually related to the word or phrase that has been used in the search query. However, based on the researches, more than half of users will only scan through the first couple of results, and they are most likely to click on the first one. This is the reason why being positioned at the top of the search result page is an important goal if you want to reach the users.
The discipline that explores different strategies in order to help you get better positioning in the search engines, and thus promote your business online, is called search engine marketing.
At the end of this course you will;
- Understand how search engine marketing works
- Be introduced to Google Adwords and how to operate an account
- Learn how to use keywords
- Learn how bidding and budget works
- Learn how to create campaign and Ads
- Understand the process of Campaign Optimization and tracking
- Understand how to advertising with other neworks
- Have a basic knowledge in Search engine marketing strategy
- Know how to setup and analyse Search Engine Marketing for efficiency
- And many more.