To get the most out of your speaking and writing skills you will need to practice – a lot. As you strive for excellence in all areas of your business communications, remember that good speakers can benefit from learning the secrets of good writers.
Developing a successful presentation begins with thoughtful structure and word choices. If you want to improve your public speaking, why not gain the advantage of improved writing skills by making it a daily discipline.
At the end of this study, students should be able to:
- Understand the art and forms of communication skills
- Know the communication process
- Have vast knowledge on the types of speaking and what they need to know about effective speaking.
- Understand the 4 Cs of successful writing.
- Know how to Create Connection with Your Readers.