Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The terms of “logistics” and “supply chain” are usually comparative in academy and industry, since both of them are closely relevant to the product circulation during its whole life cycle, and both have been regarded as the central unit of competitive analysis of model management science.
Generally speaking, supply chain is a more broadened conception with a wider range which can involve other similar subjects, such as network sourcing, supply pipeline management, value chain management, and value stream management.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the concept of logistics and supply chain
- Know The Functions of Logistics
- Understand the principle of Logistics in Supply Chain Management
- Have an understanding of Logistics management
- define Supply Chain Management
- know the elements of Supply Chain Management
- understand the important Tips for Effective Logistics and supply chain Management
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION TO LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
SECTION 2: THE SCOPE OF LOGISTIC AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT