Ideas are not opportunities! Many entrepreneurs don’t know the difference between the two. An opportunity is an idea that’s passed the test of planning. It has potential. You can implement it.
Ideas are solutions to problems and are important providing creative spark for your business. Opportunities, on the other hand, are something (ideas, circumstances, situation) that can lead to a desirable and viable business. They may or may not originate from an idea.
Opportunities have value. Ideas are the inspiration consisting of hard work and brainstorming. At the end of this study, you should be able to:
- The difference between business ideas and business opportunity
- Understand the 3 Major Phases of a Business Idea
- Know how to prepare, plan, define and implement a business idea
- Understand the Tips for Finding the Perfect Business Idea.
- Have a knowledge of what Makes a Good Business Opportunity
- Know the Crucial Differences between Ideas and Opportunities.