So much is expected of a business manager. This includes responsibility of managing administrative tasks for a business; assist with marketing program of a business entity.
Likewise, a company may also want you to perform a budget analysis in order to find out ways that the company can cut costs.
You should have an astute understanding of accounting, marketing and administrative procedures that are required in order to run a business.
This is why Business and Management are seen as disciplines devoted to organizing, analyzing, and planning various types of business operations. And if that sounds really general, that’s just because these fields cover a lot of ground!
Completing this course will take approximately 9 hours. At the end of this course, you are expected to;
- Know what is expected in a business environment;
- Understand Macro and Micro business environment;
- Learn the Types of Businesses and Their Ownership;
- Understand Human Resources Management in Business and its functions;
- Have an overview of Performance Management in Business;
- Know the Areas of Interest, Benefits and Components of Performance Management; and
- Learn the rudiments of Marketing and marketing mix.