Entrepreneurship means different things to everyone, but ultimately, it’s about creating your own success story. Money or idea only does not guarantee success in entrepreneurship. A number of individuals have awesome ideas or enough money to start something— and them never quite manage to find success in their establishments. If you desire to be an entrepreneur, take a deep breath and evaluate if you have the required characteristics. If you do not have them, this course can enable you to develop them down the road to improve your chances of success.
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Know what it means to become an entrepreneur
- Know the types and nature of entrepreneurship
- Understand the characteristics of entrepreneur
- Know the reasons why businesses fail
- Understand the sources of financing for entrepreneurs