Business Communication is goal oriented. The rules, regulations and policies of an organization must be properly conveyed to employees, existing and potential customers of an organization. Business Communication is regulated by certain regulations and standards. Before now, business communication was paper-based, telephone calls etc. The advent of Information technology has everything, with cell phones, video conferencing, emails, satellite communication to support business communication. Effective business communication helps in building organizational goodwill. At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Learn the rules and norms of business communication
- Know the components of communication
- Understand the general guidelines for effective communication
- Know the elements of business communication
- Understand the tips for running effective meetings.