Business Analysis Fundamentals
Business analysts work across all levels of an organization and may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improvement in its technology and processes. The ability to apply sound business analysis techniques to a situation can make you an attractive applicant for jobs in many different companies and industries. In today’s rapidly changing business climate, companies that can identify and adapt to new opportunities may find easier success than companies who are stuck in neutral. Whether you’re looking to change career fields or advance within your current company, acquiring business analysis techniques and credentials can open up a wealth of opportunities.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Know the Meaning of business analysis
- Understand the Best Practices for Business Analysis Tools and Strategies
- Have a keen knowledge on the Steps of conducting a business requirement analysis
- Know the Steps for effective Business analysis
- Understand the Common Business Analysis Techniques
- Know the Key Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Understand the Necessary Business Analyst Skills.
- Know the Approach of business analysts towards performing a Business Analysis