Businesses which have a fundamental flaw will typically only last until the founders’ investment is used up. Others with major weak spots may be able to go on for a long time but won’t be able to move beyond being a small business and eventually the weak spot may be the cause of their failure if they hit a period of bad luck.
Even relatively large businesses can come unstuck if they fail to maintain the essential pillars of survival. An aggressive competitor, a change in regulations, a man- made or natural disaster or a personal crisis can all have a disruptive effect on the business and it may be sufficient to send it into a downward spiral.
At the end of this study, students should be able to:
- Define Business Growth Strategies
- Understand the Concept of business growth strategy
- Understand the Different Types of Business Strategies
- Know the Keys to Business Growth
- Have a keen knowledge on the Advantages & Disadvantages of Limited Growth Strategies
- Know the Key Steps to a Growth Strategy That Works Immediately
- Understand the Growth Strategies Adopted by business organizations
|SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION TO STRATEGIC BUSINESS GROWTH|
|Module 1: Concept of Business Growth Strategy||Unlimited|
|Module 2: Defining Business Growth Strategies||Unlimited|
|Module 3: Different Types of Business Strategies||Unlimited|
|Module 4: The Keys to Business Growth||Unlimited|
|SECTION 2: UNDERSTANDING STRATEGIC BUSINESS GROWTH|
|Module 5: Advantages & Disadvantages of Limited Growth Strategies||Unlimited|
|Module 6: Key Steps to a Growth Strategy That Works Immediately||Unlimited|
|Module 7: Growth Strategies Adopted by business Organizations||Unlimited|
No Reviews found for this course.