BBA in Business Analytics
Earn your bachelor’s degree with a specialization
Make your CV stand out from other BBA graduates. Apply analytics modeling and visualization techniques to inform business decision-making.
Here are some examples of the work you'll be doing within this specialization:
- Describe the role that technology, big data, and analytic insights play to support business decision-making
- Produce analytics insights and visualizations that enable business decision-making
- Apply various analytic modeling and visualization techniques to inform business decision-making
Gain skills you will use in your career tomorrow
Your course starts on the first of the month. Each course consists of six modules, each module will take you one week to complete and each course is designed to take you eight weeks to complete. Nexford’s learning design team has purposefully created courses to equip you with competencies mapped to the skills employers are looking for. Each course has 5-7 learning outcomes based on the skills employers need. Everything you learn gives you measurable skills you will use to succeed in today’s world of work.
The online learning environment contains everything you need to learn at Nexford. The courses are not live or recorded lectures. Instead, they’re reading, videos, interactive elements, quizzes and relevant case studies. Programs include assessments, peer-to-peer discussions, and a final project to practice what you’ve learned in a real-world context. Program content is available 24/7 during the course, and you have opportunities for collaboration and networking with learners during and after your program. Our global community of learners work at top companies such as Microsoft, Deloitte, and Google. Plus, you get a Microsoft 365 license at no extra cost.
You’ll have 24/7 access to success advisors to support you. Faculty also provide you world-class support. Book appointments with them, get individual feedback, and attend regular optional webinars. Nexford courses are rigorous and they encourage critical thinking – because we care about what you know how to do not what you know you have regular hands-on assessments reflecting the business world.
We’re no ordinary university! We make things simple so you can focus on what’s important: your goals! At Nexford, you can start learning now and send us your documents later. Just fill in a few details, upload your government-issued ID and pay your application fee. That’s it!
What happens next? After your first course starts, you’ll have 60 days to send us your missing information, such as a diploma or grade transcript. Please take advantage of our English test (at no cost), and achieve the minimum score outlined in our admission requirements.
- We need proof of your graduation: this can either be your high school graduation or college graduation. Alternatively, proof of your General Educational Development certificate (GED) or equivalent exam, such as HiSET or TASC: valid copies of your official diploma and transcript in English. Documents not in English must be accompanied by official translations, such as those provided by a validated institutional official or embassy.
- To be considered for admission as English Language Proficient to Nexford University undergraduate programs, you’ll need to provide one of these:
- An official transcript from a high school or equivalent certificate (e.g. HiSET, TASC, etc.)
- A minimum passing score on an approved English qualification exam within the past two years
At Nexford, you can earn a BBA in Business Analytics for as little as $80 per month. We adjust fees to your local market, meaning a low monthly fee for a quality program.
Pay as you go, month by month. There’s no upfront cost, and you can cancel any time.
Fixed monthly tuition means the faster you go, the less you pay. Take more than one course and you could earn your BBA in as little as 28 months.
Lack of education is the root cause of most global challenges. We need a new approach. Nexford is the most affordable American university in the world. We’re not ordinary.
Build job-ready skills
94% of our learners gained valuable skills at work
A Nexford Bachelor of Business Administration is designed for highly motivated professionals ready to kick-start their work lives. Whether you’re jumpstarting your career or launching a startup idea, you’ll learn how to succeed in modern, global business. To build our programs, we analyzed 30 million jobs and surveyed industry leaders – including those from Microsoft, Citibank, and Unilever.